We have a selected a few recipes ideas to make your firework night celebrations sizzle, here are a few recommendations (click on the name to access recipe):
- Catherine Wheel Sausage With Honey & Mustard by Olive:
- Perfect mix of sticky and sweet to warm a cold Autumn day.
- Banana Firework Lollies by Jamie Oliver:
- A fun and enjoyable recipe with coconut and raspberry sprinkles to bring a sparkle to your night.
- Marmalade Hot Dogs by Tesco Real Food:
- A re-imagining of the bonfire night staple, the zingy marmalade elevates the sausages to ‘bangers’.
- Cinder Toffee by BBC Good Food
- Simple and delicious. Dip in chocolate or serve with ice cream and will rival a catherine wheel for thrills..
- Banoffee s’mores by BBC Good Food:
- The American-style classic with a banoffee twist is the ideal fireside treat
- Pumpkin Muffins by the BBC Good Food:
- Those mourning spook season will love these! Infused with cinnamon and fresh pumpkins, these make the perfect sweet snack.
Let us know if you make any of these tasty dishes and treats at home by tagging us on Facebook, Instagram or TikTok .
Happy 5th November!