Ever walked in to a show home and wished your home looked like that? Sometimes it's really difficult to put the right colours, furniture and finishings together to create the vision you had in your head. To give you a little bit of handy inspiration, we've taken to the shops and done the hard work for you!
Following a lot of positive feedback for our show home a Baytree Lane, we have teamed up with our furnishing partners Karis and Kale Interiors and we have collated a list of where you can find some similar products to create your own show home lounge that will be sure to impress all your guests. The greys, gold and deep purple/pink colours in this show home, really help to give this room an opulant and elegant feel.
At Simple Life we love to use greys and whites as a base colour to your rooms. Both are always on-trend and contemporary, in-keeping with the rest of your Simple Life home. The beauty of using these colours is that whilst having a nice ‘clean’ and contemporary feel, it allows you to be playful with your colour ‘pop’, as almost all colours compliment this colour scheme. Also it means that you can update your room with a new accent colour whenever you feel like a change (with the added bonus that this can be quite cheap without having to undergo a complete furniture overhaul)!
These deep purple and pink colours used at our Baytree show home, help to add a touch of warmth, especially through the gloomy winter months. Aztec patterns are also extremely popular at the moment, adding some interesting aspects to your room. Our show home lounge at Baytree has been created in a Weaver UP property type, however the furnishing and dressing is suitable for the majority of our property types, so why not give it a go using the items we have found in the list below?
1. Alexia Eyelet Curtains 90″x90″ in Silver from Terry’s Fabrics – £46.99
2. Shimmer Rug 230 x 160 in Silver from The Rug Seller – £154.99
3. Cross Tripod Floor Lamp in Chrome and Natural from Litecraft – £89
4. Azurro Glass Console Table in Glass from Furn-On – £169.99
5. Azurro Glass Coffee Table in Glass from Furn-On – £134.99
6. Lappviken Media Stand in Black/Brown from Ikea – £125
7. Sunburst Round Mirror in Silver from William Wood Mirrors – £120
8. Soft Mohair Throw in Grey/Silver from B&M Stores – £14.99
9. Mono Taza Cushion in Grey/White from Terry’s Fabrics – £4.99
10. Velvet Cusion in Plum from Debenhams – £16
11. Elise Cushion in Multi from Dunelm – £19
12. Julian 3 Seater Sofa in Anthacite Grey from Maisons Du Monde – £629
13. Jenna Accent Chair in Plum from Harvey Norman – £299
14. Vejmon Side Table in Black/Brown from Ikea – £70
15. Grey Ombre Glass Table Lamp in Grey from Lighting UK – £47.99
And there we have it! Your very own show home lounge!
We always love to see how you get on with furnishing and dressing your Simple Life blank canvas house in to your lovely, personalised home, so if you have any rooms you are particularly proud of, then please feel free to share with us on social media!