My tenancy is coming to an end, how can I stay in the property?

If you’re coming up for renewal and would like to stay, just let us know! After your initial 12 month tenancy, you can either secure your home for an extended period of time (for as long as you like!) or move onto a monthly rolling contract.

We will always get in touch ahead of your tenancy end date to discuss the options with you.